Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pen Drive Connected to Note 2 via OTG Cable

I bought this OTG cable online last weekend.. Got it today and I just tried it.. Works like a charm..
Tried connecting my 16 Gigz pen drive and the phone read it as soon as I connected it..


This is the extra drive that showed as in the My Files explorer, the default file explorer in the smartphone as soon as the external memory was connected to it.


 Tried opening a couple of files, played videos and everything worked like a charm, no glitches at all..

Cheers!!
+Android Bubble



2 comments:

  1. i need an OTG cable for my Nexus 7 tab..can u help me in this regard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please check this out..
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1812609
    Order the model which works on your device.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...