Monday, October 22, 2012

HTC J Butterfly - Going for a Kill??

Well, HTC ONE X dint do so good, not as good as the company expected. Then came the HTC One X+! Really?? Here's the good news.. The all new HTC J Butterly, a stunningly designed phone that will surely turn heads wherever you go. We’ll go into the specs below but, let me tell you this first, 1080p 5-inch display – finally.


§ SLCD3 1080p with a mind blowing 440 ppi density
§ Qualcomm S4 Pro 1.5GHz quad-core CPU
§ 2GB of RAM
§ 8MP camera rear-facing camera capable of 1080p at 30fps
§ Android 4.1 Jelly Bean with presumably Sense 4+ on top
§ NFC
§ 9.1mm thin
§ 2,020mAh battery
§ The phone will come in black, red or white colors



How awesome does this device look? Comes in three colours Red, Black and White. I really am not sure when will it launch in India! But I hope it does, I would like to get my hands on it for sure. Not a HTC fan but I'll like to try the Red Hotness ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...